If you haven’t seen Tangled, you are missing out. Rapunzel and Flynn are the best Disney pair and here’s why:
1. They have one of the greatest “how we met” stories ever.
Disney / Via random-stuffs-in-my-head.tumblr.com
“How’d you meet?”
“He broke into my house and I knocked him out with a pan.”
2. And even with Flynn’s smoldering good looks, their meet-cute wasn’t a typical “love at first sight” Disney story.
But if it were me, I would’ve fallen for it.
3. Flynn’s dry humor and Rapunzel’s positive outlook make for an entertaining relationship.
Disney / Via sammyfunkygirl.tumblr.com
4. Although they had few similarities in the beginning, their adventure to the castle proved how much in common they actually have.
5. They both share a love for pans.
7. And Rapunzel is the only person Flynn (aka Eugene) was able to be himself around.
Disney / Via ourobsessive.tumblr.com
8. Jokes and sarcasm aside, Flynn/Eugene is actually kind of sensitive, and his small gestures like pushing Rapunzel’s hair back is very sweet.
9. And the way he looks at her is the absolute cutest.
10. He protects his lost princess when she’s in danger.
Disney / Via whencookiesscream.tumblr.com
12. They’re both fantastic singers and express their love through song.
Disney / Via burnupinthelight-mlsr.tumblr.com
13. And their Bonnie-and-Clyde-esque run from the guards brought them closer together.
Disney / Via itstlcbitch.tumblr.com
14. In the face of danger, Rapunzel risked an eternity as a fountain of youth to the witch in order to heal Eugene.
15. And he sacrificed himself to save Rapunzel.
16. They will do anything for each other, and their romance is beautiful.
17. Especially when they hug it out.
18. It’s safe to Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene had the loveliest wedding, despite the Maximus-Pascal ring hiccup.
Disney / Via jeehtaylor.tumblr.com
You can watch it here.
19. And their appearance at Elsa’s coronation in Frozen proves they’re still going strong.
Disney / blogs.disney.com
Yep, that’s them to the left!
Cheers to the best Disney couple! <3